Basque pianist, researcher and professor Josu Okiñena has been dedicated to classical music for more than two decades, as well as different cultural projects related to music.
- ‘Aradak’: rescuing basque emigrationA magnificent taste in my mouth after presenting this album in Bilbao about compositions rescued from outside the Basque Country. […]
- OE Oficina, recovering Basque musicUnbeatable. This is the balance made on the press conference held on February 24, 2021 of the musical publishing house […]
- ‘Aita Donostia, Christmas Songs’: Miniature JewelsA sum of miniatures, but miniature jewels; a series of haikus, or the equivalent of Japanese haikus. This is what […]
- ‘Les Introuvables’: magnificent balanceThe balance that I make on the presentation of my latest album, entitled ‘Les Introuvables’ and carried out on August […]
- The BATURA Cicles comesA wonderful start in this first edition of the BATURA Cycle, in which we have managed to shape this unique […]
- Rescue of a Garbizu masterpieceIt has meant recovering one of the great works of Basque musical heritage, not only for its quality, but for […]